Alumni and Friends:
Thank you so much for your support and engagement with the Naval Academy and the Naval Academy Foundation throughout the year. 2019 has truly been an exceptional time in Naval Academy history, and we look forward to reaching even more milestones together in 2020.
Here are just a few of the moments you helped make possible in recent months:
- A resurgent Navy football earned a Top 25 ranking, launched a new winning streak over Army and clinched a spot in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl. Please join us in Memphis, TN, for the game and festivities as Navy takes on the Kansas State Wildcats!
- During the Army/Navy pre-game show, CBS Sports highlighted a capstone project on improving helmet safety sponsored by Foundation partner Lockheed Martin.
- Members of the Class of 2020 earned Marshall and Schwarzman Scholarships.
- The Alumni Association welcomed back more than 200 family members of alumni killed in action or operational losses for the seventh annual Honor Our Fallen Heroes events on 23 November.
- Athletic & Scholarship Programs marked its 75th Anniversary.
- Women’s soccer won the Patriot League championship.
- The President’s Circle marked its 25th Anniversary.
- We announced plans for an Alumni Association and Foundation Center that will transform and elevate the experiences and events we are able to offer alumni, parents and friends of the Academy.
We can’t wait to embark on the next year of achievements with you as we prepare for the Academy’s 175th Anniversary and the close of Called to Serve, Daring to Lead in Fall 2020.
Thank you again, and best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday and new year.
John Rudder ’78
Vice President, Development
Office: 410-295-4189 | Mobile: 443-538-2020
Director, Major Gifts
Office: 410-295-4184 | Mobile: 443-798-5644
P.S. If you have already made a gift in 2019, thank you for your support! If your personal charitable giving plan aligns with making a gift before the end of the year, please click here for more information. If making a gift via stock, a donor advised fund, an IRA or other sources please check with your financial institution. Please call 410-295-4100 if you have any additional questions.